    Angel Guest

    I would like to save images within the development of a control so it would be displayed in certain tags without the developer having to point to the image externally. In other words save the image in the dll, if possible

    Thanks

    Angel, Apr 2, 2004

  2. On Fri, 2 Apr 2004 14:16:04 -0800, Angel wrote:

    > I would like to save images within the development of a control so it would be displayed in certain tags without the developer having to point to the image externally. In other words save the image in the dll, if possible?

    you can save image in resource of your control dll, and then you could use
    my TStreamImage control to load this image from resource into ASP.NET Image
    control. TStreamImage is Image descendant and has a method to load image
    from memory stream.

    TStreamImage is free and source is included (Delphi.NET), you can download
    it from http://www.antoniob.com

    --
    http://www.antoniob.com/
    remove antispam XremoveX from e-mail !