Saving images

William Ortenberg

I want to save an image from a remote server. For example, let's say
there's an image at http:\\www.xxx.com\image.jpg. I'd like to save the
image to d:\inetpub\wwwroot\application\images\image.jpg.

Actually, I'm looking to do this in .asp, though I imagine code in asp.net
would be similar. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

Actually I don't think the code would be very similar actually.
You'd better ask this over in the ASP group if you want an ASP answer.

Mark

You could try using the FileSystemObject in classic ASP

Dim oFileSys
Set oFileSys = Server.CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystem")

Cheers
Mark

Kevin Spencer

You must not have ever looked at ASP.Net. It has a few things in common with
ASP, but code isn't one of them.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer