Saving progress in asp.net wizard

Rob

Hi,

I'm currently trying to determine the asp.net wizard's suitability in
controlling a process flow that will not always be able to be completed
immediately. For example, the user may discover part way through that they
need to perform another time consuming task before they can continue to the
next wizard step. In such a situation they will need the ability to save
where they are up to so they can continue from that point at a later date.

I'm interested in finding out if the asp.net wizard provides this
capability, or if it is a common capability where examples are readily
available.

If not, are there any other commonly used methods for performing such
functionality?

Any information would be appreciated

Thanks
Rob