Saving progress in asp.net wizard

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Rob, Oct 9, 2007.

  1. Rob

    Rob Guest

    Hi,

    I'm currently trying to determine the asp.net wizard's suitability in
    controlling a process flow that will not always be able to be completed
    immediately. For example, the user may discover part way through that they
    need to perform another time consuming task before they can continue to the
    next wizard step. In such a situation they will need the ability to save
    where they are up to so they can continue from that point at a later date.

    I'm interested in finding out if the asp.net wizard provides this
    capability, or if it is a common capability where examples are readily
    available.

    If not, are there any other commonly used methods for performing such
    functionality?

    Any information would be appreciated

    Thanks
    Rob