    Anyone got any ideas?

    Thanks anyway.

    Børge
    Børge Hansen, Oct 25, 2004

  2. Hi,

    You could have it all on one page, and use panels with user controls for
    each tab. That way, you'd still only have one page (with one viewstate) for
    all tabs. (e.g. ActivePanel.Visible = true; OtherPanel.Visible = false;)

    Sincerely,
    Nils Magnus Englund

    Nils Magnus Englund, Oct 25, 2004

  3. Hi Børge,

    If we keep separation of UI and business logic in mind, the most obvious
    solution would be to tie the front-end page to a back-end class, which
    maintains the state of the data in the page, NOT the HTML elements in the
    page, and have the page initialize itself from the data. Then you can store
    the class in Session State, Application State, or even in a database of some
    kind. When the user navigates back to the page, it reads the data from the
    cached store and re-initializes itself.

    --
    HTH,
    Kevin Spencer