Saving word document to web server using macro?

andrewwebley

I have a web application that enables a user to download a word or
excel file. I want them to be able to edit the file and then when they
close the file I then update the image that contains the file in the
SQL database. This is all quite simple apart from I can not see how I
can get the cotents of the file.

Things like "ActiveDocument.Content.Text" seem to work in word just for
the text but I need to get the lot in order that I can then post it
back to the webserver when the file is closed.

If you can help I would be grateful.

Thanks,

Andrew