SAX and ASP tutorials

PedroX

Can someone point me to any tutorials on how to use SAX 2+ with ASP to
parse XML ? Thanks in advance.

Martin Honnen

PedroX said:
Can someone point me to any tutorials on how to use SAX 2+ with ASP to
parse XML ?

I think earlier responses already explained that you can use SAX in
MSXML using a VB or C++ program but not with a scripting language like
JScript or VBScript that is used in classic ASP.