SAX handler performing XQuery transformation

SL

Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone have already wrote a SAX handler performing XQuery
transformation (for instance, using Saxon and the
javax.xml.transform.Source and javax.xml.transform.Result interfaces), so
that an xquery transformation step may be included in a SAX pipeline.

Best,
slv

Martin Honnen

SL said:
I'm wondering if anyone have already wrote a SAX handler performing XQuery
transformation (for instance, using Saxon and the
javax.xml.transform.Source and javax.xml.transform.Result interfaces), so
that an xquery transformation step may be included in a SAX pipeline.

If it concerns Saxon then chances are that Mike Kay knows about it so
you might want to ask on the Saxon mailing list. Details on that list
are available on
<http://sourceforge.net/projects/saxon>