SAXException: Attribute "xmlns:env" was already specified for element "env:Envelope'

Ankit Mehta

When I collect data from a web service by running the code in my eclipse I am able to collect fine. However, when I run the same binary on a different machine, from command line, I am getting the following error. I am new the xml/web services programming. Any pointers to where can I begin looking would be useful.

[Fatal Error] :1:77: Attribute "xmlns:env" was already specified for element "en
v:Envelope".
SAX Exception: Attribute "xmlns:env" was already specified for element "env:Enve
lope".

Thanks
-Ankit

Simon Brooke

Ankit Mehta said:
When I collect data from a web service by running the code in my eclipse
I am able to collect fine. However, when I run the same binary on a
different machine, from command line, I am getting the following error. I
am new the xml/web services programming. Any pointers to where can I
begin looking would be useful.

[Fatal Error] :1:77: Attribute "xmlns:env" was already specified for
[element "en
v:Envelope".
SAX Exception: Attribute "xmlns:env" was already specified for element
"env:Enve lope".

You've specified the same namespace prefix twice in the same document. And
for heaven's sake, this is not a Java question!

--
(e-mail address removed) (Simon Brooke) http://www.jasmine.org.uk/~simon/

((DoctorWho)ChristopherEccleston).act();
uk.co.bbc.TypecastException: actor does not want to be typecast.
[adapted from autofile on /., 31/03/05]