    experience scaling any application using this/similar method?

    Thanks

    Brent

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJlbnQgQm9yb3Zhbg==?=, Dec 11, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QnJlbnQgQm9yb3Zhbg==?=

    Guest

    I'm loving the new ObjectDataSource. It helps keep the teirs separate
    and clean. I'm actually keeping the UI guys away fom the middle teir
    completely. I tell them the interfaces for the middle teir and they
    just work with that. Very clean...

    , Dec 12, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?QnJlbnQgQm9yb3Zhbg==?=

    RCS Guest

    Yep, I completely agree. ObjectDatasource is about the easiest, smartest and
    cleanest way to make n-tier apps. The tools that are available now, are
    better than anything else that's been around, imho

    RCS, Dec 12, 2005
  4. Thanks to both of you for your feedback - it's helpful and appreciated.

    Brent

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJlbnQgQm9yb3Zhbg==?=, Dec 12, 2005