SCAM Alert - Jerry Stuckle

1

1001 Webs

We believe that you should all know that the member of this Group
named Jerry Stuckle who advertises himself as the MD of JDS Computer
Training Corp. is blatantly lying in each and every message he posts
with the unequivocally purpose of committing FRAUD.

There's no such JDS Computer Training corporation and there has never
been one.
The only JDS Computer company that existed in Maryland was forfeited
in 1996.

There is however another company that Jerry Stuckle was a principal
of, called Smartech, which has been also forfeited last year by the
Maryland Taxpayer Services Division.

In case you ignore it, for a Maryland entity to be forfeited, means
that its existence has been ended by the State for some delinquency.

If you have been the victim of any Jerry Stuckle's scams, or have been
approached by him in any way to offer you any kind of commercial
transaction involving his fake companies, you can report it to the
Federal Trade Commission by writing to: (e-mail address removed)
and contacting your State Attorneys General:
http://www.consumerfraudreporting.org/stateattorneygenerallist.php
Your state Attorney General or local office of consumer protection is
also listed in the government pages of your telephone book.

Any kind of Internet Fraud that might have been committed by Jerry
Stuckler can be reported by contacting the U.S. government's Internet
Crime Complaint Center (IC3) at:
http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/

You may also contact the FBI Internet Fraud Complaint Center
http://www.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp

If you have fallen victim of a Phishing scam originated at any of the
fake Jerry Stuckler's pages, such as the one at:
http://www.icca.org/member/memberpage.asp?id=400
you can report it at the Consumer Fraud Reporting website:
http://www.consumerfraudreporting.org/

If you are approached by Jerry Stuckler, please don't give out any
financial information, such as checking account and credit card
numbers; and especially your social Security number.

NEVER buy anything from a company that is listed as forfeited, as
Jerry Stuckler's are. Don't even visit his Phishing and Spoofed
websites or ask for more information.
It is like feeding a stray cat. Give it one morsel of food, and it
will be there all the time.

We're sorry to have to be the ones to tell you all this, but the
bottom line is, if you want to secure your hard-earned money, then you
better have your feet on the ground, and don't let yourself be cheated
by the likes of Jerry Stuckler.

Thank you for your attention.

Steve Sobol

["Followup-To:" header set to alt.www.webmaster.]
We believe that you should all know that the member of this Group
named Jerry Stuckle who advertises himself as the MD of JDS Computer
Training Corp. is blatantly lying in each and every message he posts
with the unequivocally purpose of committing FRAUD.

Didn't you come in here spamming a while ago? And didn't Jerry call you on it?

STFU, then FOAD.

WindsorFox

1001 said:
We believe that you should all know that the member of this Group
named Jerry Stuckle who advertises himself as the MD of JDS Computer
Training Corp. is blatantly lying in each and every message he posts
with the unequivocally purpose of committing FRAUD.

You sound just like every other spnaked spammer that's been put
in his place. Since you came here spamming in the first place I say
you are the one guilty of fraud.

BTW your attempted anti-fraud post is full of crap and
inaccuracies, and how exactly do you discern that his page is a phish
site? I'm not sure what country you are in and IANAL but you could
very well be opening yourself to legal action. More so than your spamming.

--
"I get the impression that Jamie is a papusa or two short of a
combination plate." - Kent Wills

"A lot of Southeast Oregon appears to be low resolution
even when you are physically driving through it! - Uncle Bob

1

1001 Webs

In alt.html, 1001 Webs libeled himself by crossposting:

just how despicable *you* have become.
Sure.
But I don't beat up my wife, I don't put up fake sites, I pay my taxes
and I respect people.
Until they disrespect me, that is ...

Any problem with that?

1

1001 Webs

You sound just like every other spnaked spammer that's been put
in his place. Since you came here spamming in the first place I say
you are the one guilty of fraud.

BTW your attempted anti-fraud post is full of crap and
inaccuracies, and how exactly do you discern that his page is a phish
site? I'm not sure what country you are in and IANAL but you could
very well be opening yourself to legal action. More so than your spamming.

Great !!!

I challenge you or anyone else to take me to Court.
You can't back up now.
Go for it.

Viper

I left it go when you spammed but since you now want to also be a
dickhead...
Better fix your WHOIS info.... you have 15 days...

Thank you for your submitting and confirming your Whois Data report re:
1001webs.net. Your report has been entered into ICANN's database.

A copy of your report will be forwarded directly to the sponsoring
registrar for investigation. The sponsoring registrar is responsible
for investigating and correcting the data in response to your report as
described in ICANN's "Registrar Advisory Concerning Whois Data Accuracy"

<http://www.icann.org/announcements/advisory-10may02.htm>.

Viper

1001 said:
There's no such JDS Computer Training corporation and there has never
been one.
The only JDS Computer company that existed in Maryland was forfeited
in 1996.
Who said it had to be registered in Maryland?
In the USA you may register your business in any state you wish to.
Just because your shitty Benalmadena, MALAGA ES doesnt do that doesnt mean
the Good ole USofA doesnt.

1

1001 Webs

I left it go when you spammed but since you now want to also be a
dickhead...
Better fix your WHOIS info.... you have 15 days...
Another dickhead trying to tell people what to do
I like the deadline:
" you have 15 days ..."
we're all very impressed ...
we were also the first time you reported us.
And amused, let me tell you ...

Sounds so
Thank you for your submitting and confirming your Whois Data report re:
1001webs.net. Your report has been entered into ICANN's database.
Fine.
And what are you reporting, exactly?
Just for a laugh, you know?
A copy of your report will be forwarded directly to the sponsoring
registrar for investigation. The sponsoring registrar is responsible
for investigating and correcting the data in response to your report as
described in ICANN's "Registrar Advisory Concerning Whois Data Accuracy"

<http://www.icann.org/announcements/advisory-10may02.htm>.

Boohoo !!!
We're all scared now ...

1

1001 Webs

Who said it had to be registered in Maryland?
In the USA you may register your business in any state you wish to.
Just because your shitty Benalmadena, MALAGA ES doesnt do that doesnt mean
the Good ole USofA doesnt.

And BTW, Viper,
shitty Benalmadena Puerto Marina happens to rate amongst the best in
the world, proof of which is the fact that it has twice won the
prestigious 'Best Marina In The World' award.

Here, have a look:
http://critis07.lcc.uma.es/ima/bc.jpg
but just a look, we don't allow your kind in here.

SpaceGirl

And BTW, Viper,
shitty Benalmadena Puerto Marina happens to rate amongst the best in
the world, proof of which is the fact that it has twice won the
prestigious 'Best Marina In The World' award.

Here, have a look:http://critis07.lcc.uma.es/ima/bc.jpg
but just a look, we don't allow your kind in here.

I'm starting to get the distinct impression that you are are a 15 year
old guy without a girlfriend :) I'm not sure what your customers would
think of all these weird posts you keep making? It's not really the
sort of thing you'd expect someone to post when representing a company.

Chaddy2222

I'm starting to get the distinct impression that you are are a 15 year
old guy without a girlfriend :) I'm not sure what your customers would
think of all these weird posts you keep making? It's not really the
sort of thing you'd expect someone to post when representing a company.- Hide quoted text -
I could not agree more with this, although he said that he was OVER
40! unless he is just a head case which I reckon is true. I mean it's
pritty bloody obvious really.
BTW if the git had read my previous posts he would know that I go to
Deakin: http://www.deakin.edu.au
Which is quite normal.

1

1001 Webs

I'm starting to get the distinct impression that you are are a 15 year
old guy without a girlfriend :)
Well, i'll take that as a compliment ...
BTW, are you single?
I'm not sure what your customers would
think of all these weird posts you keep making? It's not really the
sort of thing you'd expect someone to post when representing a company.
They actually LOVE them.
They said, I quote:
"... the most fascinating series of posts that we have ever read on
the Usenet"
They asked me to please keep going and now I'm negotiating fares ...

1

1001 Webs

I could not agree more with this, although he said that he was OVER
40! unless he is just a head case which I reckon is true. I mean it's
pritty bloody obvious really.
Tomorrow's my birthday, Chaddy. 46 years old.
No please, don't send me any postcards ...
BTW if the git had read my previous posts he would know that I go to
Geelong Deakin:http://www.deakin.edu.au
Which is quite normal.
I thought you said you didn't want to reveal that "due to a little
thing called the privacy act." ???

See what I mean Chaddy?
One post you say one thing and the next a completely different one.

SpaceGirl

Well, i'll take that as a compliment ...
BTW, are you single?

I prefer girls.
They actually LOVE them.
They said, I quote:
"... the most fascinating series of posts that we have ever read on
the Usenet"
They asked me to please keep going and now I'm negotiating fares ...

What impressive customers you have. You suit each other.

Brendan Gillatt

Viper

SpaceGirl said:
I'm starting to get the distinct impression that you are are a 15 year
old guy without a girlfriend :) I'm not sure what your customers would
think of all these weird posts you keep making? It's not really the
sort of thing you'd expect someone to post when representing a
company.

Have you even looked at his site? Its all affiliate links. He doesnt host or
make the designs he is selling.

Viper

1001 said:
Another dickhead trying to tell people what to do
I like the deadline:
" you have 15 days ..."
we're all very impressed ...
we were also the first time you reported us.
And amused, let me tell you ...

Sounds so
Fine.
And what are you reporting, exactly?
Just for a laugh, you know?

Look at the WHOIS info.
It does NOT have a valid street or PO Box address.

Rafael Martinez-Minuesa Martinez
Puerto Marina
Benalmadena, MALAGA 29630
ES
Google Maps shows over 300 results for that info...
Boohoo !!!
We're all scared now ...

Better be scared, ICANN will force siteground.com and enom.com to suspend
your domain...