Scapy in Ruby: Scruby

Sylvain SARMEJEANNE

Hi
I developed Scruby, which is a clone of Philippe Biondi's Scaperl
written in Ruby. This is just of proof of concept of a minimal,
portable, generic, efficient implementation of Scapy concepts with
readable, commented code and a good documentation.

Thanks to the similarities between Python and Ruby, you can copy your
favorite dissectors for Scapy and paste them in Scruby without any
modification.

Don't expect Scruby to be as exhaustive as Scapy, only a few
dissectors and fields are implemented.

Yes, I know Rubyforger, but I found it fun to be able to reuse my
Scapy dissectors in Ruby...

More information at:
http://sylvainsarmejeanne.free.fr/projects/scruby