Scapy Port to Windows

Discussion in 'Python' started by Andrew, Jun 15, 2006.

  1. Andrew

    Andrew Guest

    Hello Everyone

    I'm just writing to inform the newsgroup or anyone who is interested. I
    have some what of a working copy of scapy, ported to Windows, based on
    the notes provided on the scapy mailing list

    for reference
    http://www.secdev.org/projects/scapy/

    (scapy windows) for python version 24
    http://www.techshinobi.de/software/scapyandpack.zip

    (scapy windows) for python version 23
    http://www.techshinobi.de/software/pyscapy23.zip

    however my testing and skill with this application is limited. Ive been
    trying to get this src code to work with it: >>>
    www.techshinobi.de/software/IPFreelysrc.zip

    and it has been successful

    Please note I am not really a good programmer I have a small - medium
    knowledge of programming (compared to some of you guys)

    If anyone is interested in assisting with a full working version of
    scapy on windows, I believe it would be very beneficial to the growth of
    the scapy project

    Thank You in Advance

    Cheers

    Andrew :)