Scary website design

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Weyoun the Dancing Borg, May 22, 2004.

  1. Weyoun the Dancing Borg, May 22, 2004

  2. Weyoun the Dancing Borg, May 22, 2004

  3. Weyoun the Dancing Borg

    Mitja Guest

    Weyoun the Dancing Borg <>
    (news:UMHrc.77$TZ1.1@newsfe6-win) wrote:
    > Weyoun the Dancing Borg wrote:
    >
    >> *blinks, then keeps eyes wide open*
    >>
    >> http://www.2bcalvi.com/

    > funnily enough there's only 2 HTML 4.01 errors on the first page,
    > according tot he w3c validation

    Because it is a frameset. Validating the real page returns 643 errors :)

    Mitja, May 22, 2004
  4. Weyoun the Dancing Borg

    John McGaw Guest

    "Weyoun the Dancing Borg" <> wrote in message
    > *blinks, then keeps eyes wide open*
    >
    > http://www.2bcalvi.com/

    If Miller's "How To Design Really Annoying Websites" goes to a second
    edition that site would warrant an entire chapter.
    --
    John McGaw
    [Knoxville, TN, USA]

    John McGaw, May 22, 2004
  5. Weyoun the Dancing Borg

    Wayne... Guest

    Wayne..., May 22, 2004
  6. Weyoun the Dancing Borg

    Augustus Guest

    "Tom Blantern" <> wrote in message
    > hehe.. this website hurt me eyes.. I was staying there for 5 sec.. can't

    see
    > a damn thing..

    I found it almost hypnotic....

    Augustus, May 22, 2004
  7. Weyoun the Dancing Borg

    Barefoot Kid Guest

    Barefoot Kid, May 23, 2004
  8. Weyoun the Dancing Borg

    Tom Blantern Guest

    "Wayne..." <> wrote in message
    > Jesus H Christ!!!!!!!!! that site will give me nightmares for months.

    It's

    Tom Blantern, May 23, 2004
  9. Weyoun the Dancing Borg

    sub_dev_null Guest

    Weyoun the Dancing Borg <> wrote in message news:<QKHrc.58$TZ1.8@newsfe6-win>...
    > *blinks, then keeps eyes wide open*
    >
    > http://www.2bcalvi.com/

    I think I just had a seizure. I wonder if i can sue......the head line would read:

    "MAN SUED FOR TASTLESS SEIZURE INDUCING SITE"

    sub_dev_null, May 27, 2004
  10. Weyoun the Dancing Borg

    Taste Guest

    Yuck, il est terrible. Are you trying to kill people with that site... My
    computer started beeping and carrying on. I think I have to take the poor
    baby to the hospital. :( Weyoun you are a evil person.

    Taste, May 28, 2004
  11. Weyoun the Dancing Borg

    Mark Parnell Guest

    On 27 May 2004 09:56:06 -0700, (sub_dev_null)
    declared in alt.html,alt.html.critique:

    > "MAN SUED FOR TASTLESS SEIZURE INDUCING SITE"

    Are you saying that it couldn't have been done by a woman?

    --
    Mark Parnell
    http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au

    Mark Parnell, May 28, 2004
  12. Weyoun the Dancing Borg

    Sharon Guest

    "Mark Parnell" wrote in message
    > > "MAN SUED FOR TASTLESS SEIZURE INDUCING SITE"

    > Are you saying that it couldn't have been done by a woman?

    Maybe a woman who has never endured the nauseousness of morning sickness, or
    cleaned up after her child discovered his first 'empty' can of beer, with a
    little in the bottom. Yup, I have done both and I spent exactly 5 seconds
    at that website! Maybe this guy is selling hangover cures!
    --
    Take Care, Sharon Lane
    http://www.rare-cancer.org

    Sharon, May 28, 2004
  13. Weyoun the Dancing Borg

    Mark Parnell Guest

    On Thu, 27 May 2004 22:40:12 -0700, "Sharon" <> declared
    in alt.html,alt.html.critique:

    > Maybe a woman who has never endured the nauseousness of morning sickness, or
    > cleaned up after her child discovered his first 'empty' can of beer, with a
    > little in the bottom.

    Or maybe a woman who has experienced that, and wants men to know what it
    is like? :-D

    Mark Parnell, May 28, 2004
  14. Weyoun the Dancing Borg

    Sharon Guest

    "Mark Parnell" wrote in message news:
    > Or maybe a woman who has experienced that, and wants men to know what it
    > is like? :-D

    Thanks for that hardy laugh this morning Mark. Yes, it could be feminine
    justice at work.
    --
    Take Care, Sharon Lane
    http://www.rare-cancer.org