SCF 1.1 with BasicCard support released

Philippe C. Martin

Dear all,

I am very happy to announce the release of SCF 1.1, a Python based Smart
Card development framework for Windows® and Linux.

SCF 1.1 introduces support for BasicCard® Enhanced and Professional under
GNU/Linux and Windows®.
All commands are supported as well as firmware image parsing so you have
full control of the personalization process: application + data.

The SCF Shell is now "BasicCard-aware".

SCF is available on www.snakecard.com for download and free testing.
You may also browse the reference guide online.

Best regards,

Philippe Martin