SCF (Python Smar Card Framework)

hg

Dear all,

I am releasing much of my work including SCF (Cross platform Smart Card
library & Tools) to the GPL license.

If interested, go to http://www.SnakeCard.com/Source.html

I am moving the doc to doxygen and cleaning up the code, so what you'll
see there will change in the course of the next few weeks - basically
can only get meaningful info on the classes hierarchy at this stage.
I am looking for a free subversion server resource to put the code ...
if you know of any.

Some of the work there will be windows-only related (GINA, activeX
components ...) and the applets JavaCard and BasicCard ... I'm releasing
these during the next few days.

Regards,

Philippe

Paul Rubin

hg said:
I am releasing much of my work including SCF (Cross platform Smart
Card library & Tools) to the GPL license.

If interested, go to http://www.SnakeCard.com/Source.html

Wow, that is great. I haven't found any low cost programmable cards
(no large quantity purchases or developer licenses needed) other than
BasicCard which has some annoying limitations. Do you have any
suggestions? Thanks!

hg

Paul said:
Wow, that is great. I haven't found any low cost programmable cards
(no large quantity purchases or developer licenses needed) other than
BasicCard which has some annoying limitations. Do you have any
suggestions? Thanks!

How about you post that on the forum I just opened ... we're going to
get killed here ;-)

hg