    Could anyone provide me some information how to do it? Where to start?

    Thank you!
    Scott

    Scott Reynolds, Feb 24, 2005

  2. Hello
    User the Timer Controls and where it fires it Event you should execute a
    thread to check your database to send emails
    and then Send your timer to sleep. user Timer and TimerCallback to tell it
    which procedure it have to execute

    this is the easy way i think.
    Write this code in Application Start Even in Global.asax

    Kind Regards
    Malik Asif

    Malik Asif Joyia, Feb 24, 2005