    starts again.
    How can i store id,number,add/delete function and pass them t the
    scheduler?
    yamca, Feb 7, 2007

  2. yamca wrote:
    > I want to write a task scheduler. But i cant make the logic between
    > the scheduler and tasks.
    > For example a have an external process which can add and delete tasks
    > from scheduler.
    > Every task has an id and number(Task1,Task2...). It will delete tasks
    > by looking at their IDs.
    > Scheduler complete the tasks and sets a flag=0, then ext process
    > starts again.
    > How can i store id,number,add/delete function and pass them t the
    > scheduler?

    Methinks you're in a wrong newsgroup. If you haven't figured out the
    design yet (the interface) (and it seems like you haven't, otherwise
    you'd probably have posted it in some kind of pseudo-code), then you
    need help from comp.object. If you have figured out the design, then
    please post it, in some non-working C++ notation, for example, and
    only then ask your C++ language question. Otherwise it looks pretty
    much like you don't have a C++ language question.

    Victor Bazarov, Feb 7, 2007

  3. yamca

    Jerry Coffin Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > I want to write a task scheduler. But i cant make the logic between
    > the scheduler and tasks.
    > For example a have an external process which can add and delete tasks
    > from scheduler.
    > Every task has an id and number(Task1,Task2...). It will delete tasks
    > by looking at their IDs.
    > Scheduler complete the tasks and sets a flag=0, then ext process
    > starts again.
    > How can i store id,number,add/delete function and pass them t the
    > scheduler?

    It looks like everything you're asking about right now is related to
    inter-process communication, which isn't standardized in C++. A
    newsgroup devoted to your target OS will probably be helpful in this
    regard.

    --
    Later,
    Jerry.