    anybody know of a code sample that would allow me to call an aspx page via
    windows task scheduler?

    thnx

    Alex Wagner, Apr 9, 2004

  2. Alex Wagner

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    leave it open, put a metarefresh in it

    --
    Curt Christianson
    Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software
    www.Darkfalz.com

    Curt_C [MVP], Apr 9, 2004

  3. Alex Wagner

    Alex Wagner Guest

    it has to run off of task scheduler

    Alex Wagner, Apr 9, 2004
  4. Alex Wagner

    Dan Brussee Guest

    Ive had good luck just setting the IE program name and URL as a
    parameter as in Task Scheduler

    C:\PROGRA~1\INTERN~1\IEXPLORE.EXE "www.domain.com/whatever.aspx"

    This will leave the web browser open. Under settings, set a checkbox
    to stop the task if it runs over X minutes. Mine is set to 5. I leave
    the system that runs tasks up and running under a user account, so Im
    not sure how / if this would work in a more strict "server"
    environment.

    There are also several web sites that allow you to run daily, monthly,
    whatever web URLs. Most are reasonable cost. One or two are also free.

    Dan Brussee, Apr 10, 2004