    How can it be done, any interface to Task Scheduler from .NET?

    Thanks,
    Arc

    arcvonz, Aug 17, 2004

  2. arcvonz

    Kris Guest

    You cant schedule just .NET component. It has to be an EXE. If all you have
    is a component, wrap it up with a Main to make an exe and schedule it just
    like any other exe based application. If you are looking for .NET wrapper
    for Scheduler API, check out www.codeproject.com. I remember seeing a
    wrapper for the same there.

    Kris, Aug 18, 2004