    --

    Alphonse Giambrone
    Email: a-giam at customdatasolutions dot us
    Alphonse Giambrone, Apr 15, 2004

  2. Alphonse Giambrone

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    you mean a page to create a sceduled job or a way to schedule a page to
    execute?
    If the second, rethink your process, it's not very sound. It requires a
    client call.

    --
    Curt Christianson
    Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

    Curt_C [MVP], Apr 15, 2004

  3. Hi Alphonse,

    If you're wondering some guides or resources on developing online
    scheduling system via asp.net. Here are some web resources I've found so
    far:

    #Online Scheduling System (a book dicussing on this)
    http://www.bigwebmaster.com/1164.html

    #ASP.NET Scheduling System
    http://www.123aspx.com/redir.aspx?res=31814

    #Task Scheduler Library for .NET
    http://www.codeproject.com/csharp/taskschedulerlibrary.asp?target=Scheduling
    %7CSystem

    Also, I think you can go the http://www.asp.net 's formu to have a look.
    Thanks.

    Regards,

    Steven Cheng
    Microsoft Online Support

    Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security
    rights.)

    Get Preview at ASP.NET whidbey
    Steven Cheng[MSFT], Apr 16, 2004
  4. Thanks both for the replies.
    Sorry for the confusion. I was referring to an application for time
    scheduling. Like appointments, not to schedule an application to run.

    Since this is not a 'paid' project, third party components are not a
    consideration.
    The ComponentScience product and some of the ones from asp.net do give me
    some ideas for look/feel, etc.

    If anyone knows of any free components or code, that would be great.

    Alphonse Giambrone, Apr 16, 2004