scheduling

androoo

Hi

I would like some design advice for this problem.

I host my website on a remote host and have an aspx page that searches
daily for data and inputs data into the database.
I run this page by going into it every day.

I would like to have this page fire the event to search and input data
on a daily basis at a certain time.

Whats the best way to achive this ?

I dont want to use scheduling on the remote host ( they wont allow it)
One solution would be to schedule a service from a client pc to call
the aspx page, but that means I have to leave a client pc running 24/7

Any ideas or experiences your willing to share please ?

androoo

Thanks guys both links worled really well! Thanks for your time. This
has solved my problem !