    One solution would be to schedule a service from a client pc to call
    the aspx page, but that means I have to leave a client pc running 24/7

    Any ideas or experiences your willing to share please ?
    androoo, May 26, 2005

  2. androoo

    Patrice Guest

    You also have sites such as http://webcron.org/index.php?&lang=en

    Patrice

    --

    Patrice, May 26, 2005

  3. androoo

    clintonG Guest

    Maybe this http://www.codeproject.com/dotnet/ABTransClockArticle.asp

    <%= Clinton Gallagher
    NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com
    URL http://metromilwaukee.com/

    clintonG, May 26, 2005
  4. androoo

    androoo Guest

    Thanks guys both links worled really well! Thanks for your time. This
    has solved my problem !
    androoo, May 27, 2005