Schema Problem

Kensei

I have a small ASP.NET page that has a web form (.aspx) page, an xslt
transformation page, and an xml page. Everything works great until I
add a schema (.xsd) page to validate the xml data. After adding the
schema, I can't get the xml data to appear on the screen... it's
blank. When I take the schema reference out of the xml document,
everything works great again.

I'm using to MS Visual Studio.NET to develop the web site. When I add
the schema, all of the xml data checks out fine so I'm mystified why
the browser won't render the xml conrol and data when there is a
schema reference in in the xml document.

Also, there are no error messages when compiling or displaying in the
browser.

Thanks,

Jeff