School Project Help :S (Buttons on an Image)

j_jaygod

Hey guys and gals,

I'm pretty new to this group and I'll probably post this wrong, but
theres aa first time for everything. What I'm building is a bomberman
style game using frame and bufferedimage to draw all the images i had.
Now this is last minute seeing as I'm a slcker i feel bad to say this
but if u can answer be4 midnight today pls, i need the help. My game
functions properly the realy problem i'm having is doing screen menu's.
Basically what i want to do is have buttons and drop menus on the
screen over an image and no matter what i do or look into i can seem to
get this to work. If anyone has any ideas or if u have an idea but
need more info pls help me out :S.

Thanks ahead of time.

Rhino

Hey guys and gals,

I'm pretty new to this group and I'll probably post this wrong, but
theres aa first time for everything. What I'm building is a bomberman
style game using frame and bufferedimage to draw all the images i had.
Now this is last minute seeing as I'm a slcker i feel bad to say this
but if u can answer be4 midnight today pls, i need the help. My game
functions properly the realy problem i'm having is doing screen menu's.
Basically what i want to do is have buttons and drop menus on the
screen over an image and no matter what i do or look into i can seem to
get this to work. If anyone has any ideas or if u have an idea but
need more info pls help me out :S.

Thanks ahead of time.
Have a look at this page of the Java Tutorial:
http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/uiswing/components/components.html.
It displays all of the Swing controls. Click on the links for the controls
that interest you to see a good description of how to use each control.
You'll see buttons and menus somewhere on the page.