    asdf Guest

    Is there any forum or group which discusses the scientific computation
    in C++?
    asdf, Oct 10, 2006

  2. asdf

    Phlip Guest

    asdf wrote:

    > Is there any forum or group which discusses the scientific computation
    > in C++?

    When requesting a web search, please report your own experiences with
    Google, so we know where not to start...

    --
    Phlip
    Phlip, Oct 10, 2006

  3. asdf wrote:
    > Is there any forum or group which discusses the scientific computation
    > in C++?

    What exactly do you mean?

    If you have a language problem (some code doesn't compile or doesn't
    behave as expected, even if it's performance-related), post your query
    here. If you have an algorithm problem, it's most likely not language
    specific, so 'comp.programming' may be a better place to ask. If you
    have a problem with parallelization of your computations (common in
    scientific world), and you want to know about threads, post to
    comp.programming.threads. If it's graphics you are interested in,
    it's either 'comp.graphics.*' heirarchy or the newsgroup that deals
    with your OS...

    Victor Bazarov, Oct 10, 2006