    symbol: _ZNK6wxExpr3NthEi

    Thanks!!

    HYC

    Hsuan-Yeh Chang, Jun 19, 2005

  2. Hsuan-Yeh Chang

    Robert Kern Guest

    Hsuan-Yeh Chang wrote:
    > Dear SciPy users,

    If you want to address Scipy users, you should post to the Scipy mailing
    list.

    > Can anyone tell me the reason for following error messages:

    > Traceback (most recent call last):
    > File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/scipy_base/pexec.py", line 56, in
    > run
    > exec (code, frame.f_globals,frame.f_locals)
    > File "<string>", line 1, in ?
    > ImportError: /usr/lib/wxPython/lib/libwx_gtk2u_ogl-2.5.so.3: undefined
    > symbol: _ZNK6wxExpr3NthEi

    Something has been compiled incorrectly or shared libraries are missing.

    In any case, gui_thread probably won't work with wxPython 2.5.
    Development on gui_thread has stopped in favor of ipython's threading
    support.

    http://ipython.scipy.org
    http://ipython.scipy.org/doc/manual/node5.html#sec:threading-opts

    --