SciTE and Scintilla

Kaspar Schiess

Dmitry V. Sabanin

Hello dear Rubyists,

I have updated my website with a new version of the Scintilla editing
component and the SciTE editor. You can download here:
http://www.tua.ch/ruby/current.html.

I am asking for comments and suggestions: Ruby highlighting should now
closely reflect Ruby semantics in almost all points.

Folding support for Ruby is next.
Great job, but is it possible to use your changes to Scintilla in other projects, like FreeRIDE?
That'd be really great ;)