SciTE

Discussion in 'Python' started by srijit@yahoo.com, Sep 18, 2003.

  1. Guest

    , Sep 18, 2003

  2. Search google for tags2api.py and look at its cached version.

    Felix.

    Felix McAllister, Sep 18, 2003

  3. Neil Hodgson Guest

    Neil Hodgson, Sep 19, 2003
  4. [Srijit]
    > I am unable to access http://www.scintilla.org/tags2api.py?

    [Neil]
    > It should be readable again. The hosting provider recently 'upgraded'
    > their systems.

    Westhost by any chance? Don't get me started.

    I have some security concerns about Westhost's new setup - if you (Neil,
    or anyone else using Westhost 2.0) want to discuss them off-list, drop me
    an email. I don't want to advertise potential vulnerabilities by
    discussing them in a public forum, and there's no point trying to discuss
    them with Westhost while their fans are still being hit by so much
    proverbial.

    --
    Richie Hindle

    Richie Hindle, Sep 19, 2003