SCJP 5.0 Beta exam group

Kiran

Hello Java geeks,

Sun is planning for a beta exam for the new version of Java 1.5
(Tiger).

SUN Certification News

- New SCJP exam to be released in early 2005 -
The SCJP 5.0 Beta exam will be available for a limited time, starting
in mid-January, 2005. The "live" exam is tentatively scheduled to be
released in late March, 2005.

Discussions are open on the new features of the Java 5.0(Tiger).

Cheers,
Kiran