SCJP Information needed

arun.viswanath

Hi ,

This is Arun lives in Ottawa, Ontarion Canada. I like to get the
following information to take up the SCJP exam.
Please provide me the following information,

1. Syllabs for latest scjp exam.
2. Place in ottawa where I can take the test.
3. Fees for scjp exam.
4. Is any training center available in ottawa.
5. Best book and some URLs for scjp preparation.

Thanks is Adavance.
Arun V.

Mark Space

Hi ,

This is Arun lives in Ottawa, Ontarion Canada. I like to get the
following information to take up the SCJP exam.
Please provide me the following information,

1. Syllabs for latest scjp exam.
2. Place in ottawa where I can take the test.
3. Fees for scjp exam.
4. Is any training center available in ottawa.
5. Best book and some URLs for scjp preparation.

Thanks is Adavance.
Arun V.

Please in the future don't post the same thing twice.

Google search for SCJP:

<http://www.sun.com/training/certification/java/scjp.xml>

Use the "worldwide" link in the upper right if you need the French
Canadian version.