Scott Meyers ?

imuaplease

You should know of him
But do you know he is a member of a military family that mainly live
online ?

How could you use an online source to browse all computer information
for the book on sale ?

More information on the way,
to be continued...

Alf P. Steinbach

* blargg:
Shocking! Next you're going to tell me he drinks water too. Also, I
tried living online for a while, but the light is too artificial, and
the air got stale. The virtual sunrise sure is nice, though.

You could go to amazon.com and search for it by title. But that's just a
suggestion.

I can't wait!

Uhm, I don't think you're replying to a real person. It looks more like text
generated by a program to foul up bayesian filters, sort of Markov chain based.
That is, it looks like it's a spammer testing his technology.

Cheers,

- Alf

imuaplease

* blargg:

Uhm, I don't think you're replying to a real person. It looks more like text
generated by a program to foul up bayesian filters, sort of Markov chain based.
That is, it looks like it's a spammer testing his technology.

Cheers,

- Alf

You are trying to make me laugh aren;t you ?????? HBhahaha
Bayesian filters ? Yes, of course mine are not read if watch via
newsread but readable on direct access newsgroup! Let's see what more
of methods you make up to use :-D

Markov Chain ? It's a stocastic procuss with predictable behavior via
prob calculusion. I used to learn about this alpha male problem. Not
really impressed by the way!

Michael DOUBEZ

* blargg:
Uhm, I don't think you're replying to a real person. It looks more like text
generated by a program to foul up bayesian filters, sort of Markov chain based.
That is, it looks like it's a spammer testing his technology.
[snip]

You are trying to make me laugh aren;t you ?????? HBhahaha
Bayesian filters ? Yes, of course mine are not read if watch via
newsread but readable on direct access newsgroup! Let's see what more
of methods you make up to use :-D

Markov Chain ? It's a stocastic procuss with predictable behavior via
prob calculusion. I used to learn about this alpha male problem.

Markov chain used and trained correctly were sufficient to pass the
Turing test.
Not really impressed by the way!

Really ? Good for you.

Bo Persson

Sherm said:
You're right, you're obviously not a program. A program would know
how to spell.

And a good program would know how tp fake that.

Bo Persson

MiB

On Mar 17, 2:22 pm, (e-mail address removed) wrote:
[gibberish nonsense]

Spam filters use olfactory detection mechanisms very effectively
already... whenever a message smells like an unwashed motherless male
virgin with pimples, they just know it's you behind it and dump it
accordingly.

mu.