    More information on the way,
    to be continued...

    , Mar 17, 2009

  2. * blargg:
    > wrote:
    >> You should know of him
    >> But do you know he is a member of a military family that mainly live
    >> online ?

    > Shocking! Next you're going to tell me he drinks water too. Also, I
    > tried living online for a while, but the light is too artificial, and
    > the air got stale. The virtual sunrise sure is nice, though.
    >
    >> How could you use an online source to browse all computer information
    >> for the book on sale ?

    > You could go to amazon.com and search for it by title. But that's just a
    > suggestion.
    >
    >> More information on the way,
    >> to be continued...

    > I can't wait!

    Uhm, I don't think you're replying to a real person. It looks more like text
    generated by a program to foul up bayesian filters, sort of Markov chain based.
    That is, it looks like it's a spammer testing his technology.

    Cheers,

    - Alf

    Alf P. Steinbach, Mar 17, 2009

    On Mar 17, 6:21 pm, "Alf P. Steinbach" <> wrote:
    > * blargg:
    >

    > > wrote:
    > >> You should know of him
    > >> But do you know he is a member of a military family that mainly live
    > >> online ?

    > > Shocking! Next you're going to tell me he drinks water too. Also, I
    > > tried living online for a while, but the light is too artificial, and
    > > the air got stale. The virtual sunrise sure is nice, though.

    > >> How could you use an online source to browse all computer information
    > >> for the book on sale ?

    > > You could go to amazon.com and search for it by title. But that's just a
    > > suggestion.

    > >> More information on the way,
    > >>                             to be continued...

    > > I can't wait!

    > Uhm, I don't think you're replying to a real person. It looks more like text
    > generated by a program to foul up bayesian filters, sort of Markov chain based.
    > That is, it looks like it's a spammer testing his technology.
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > - Alf
    >
    > --
    > Due to hosting requirements I need visits to <url:http://alfps.izfree.com/>.
    > No ads, and there is some C++ stuff! :) Just going there is good. Linking
    > to it is even better! Thanks in advance!

    You are trying to make me laugh aren;t you ?????? HBhahaha
    Bayesian filters ? Yes, of course mine are not read if watch via
    newsread but readable on direct access newsgroup! Let's see what more
    of methods you make up to use :-D

    Markov Chain ? It's a stocastic procuss with predictable behavior via
    prob calculusion. I used to learn about this alpha male problem. Not
    really impressed by the way!

    , Mar 17, 2009
  4. wrote:
    > On Mar 17, 6:21 pm, "Alf P. Steinbach" <> wrote:
    >> * blargg:
    >>> Shocking! Next you're going to tell me he drinks water too. Also, I
    >>> tried living online for a while, but the light is too artificial, and
    >>> the air got stale. The virtual sunrise sure is nice, though.
    >>> You could go to amazon.com and search for it by title. But that's just a
    >>> suggestion.
    >>> I can't wait!

    >> Uhm, I don't think you're replying to a real person. It looks more like text
    >> generated by a program to foul up bayesian filters, sort of Markov chain based.
    >> That is, it looks like it's a spammer testing his technology.

    [snip]

    > You are trying to make me laugh aren;t you ?????? HBhahaha
    > Bayesian filters ? Yes, of course mine are not read if watch via
    > newsread but readable on direct access newsgroup! Let's see what more
    > of methods you make up to use :-D
    >
    > Markov Chain ? It's a stocastic procuss with predictable behavior via
    > prob calculusion. I used to learn about this alpha male problem.

    Markov chain used and trained correctly were sufficient to pass the
    Turing test.

    > Not really impressed by the way!

    Really ? Good for you.

    --
    Michael

    Michael DOUBEZ, Mar 17, 2009
  5. Bo Persson Guest

    Sherm Pendley wrote:
    > writes:
    >
    >> On Mar 17, 6:21 pm, "Alf P. Steinbach" <> wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Uhm, I don't think you're replying to a real person. It looks
    >>> more like text generated by a program to foul up bayesian
    >>> filters, sort of Markov chain based. That is, it looks like it's
    >>> a spammer testing his technology.

    >> You are trying to make me laugh aren;t you ?????? HBhahaha
    >> Bayesian filters ? Yes, of course mine are not read if watch via
    >> newsread but readable on direct access newsgroup! Let's see what
    >> more of methods you make up to use :-D
    >>
    >> Markov Chain ? It's a stocastic procuss with predictable behavior
    >> via prob calculusion. I used to learn about this alpha male
    >> problem. Not really impressed by the way!

    > You're right, you're obviously not a program. A program would know
    > how to spell.

    And a good program would know how tp fake that.

    Bo Persson

    Bo Persson, Mar 17, 2009
  6. MiB Guest

    On Mar 17, 2:22 pm, wrote:
    [gibberish nonsense]

    Spam filters use olfactory detection mechanisms very effectively
    already... whenever a message smells like an unwashed motherless male
    virgin with pimples, they just know it's you behind it and dump it
    accordingly.

    mu.

    MiB, Mar 18, 2009