SCP did not finish successfully () (Net::SCP::Error

Une Bévue

after googleing upon that subject i've found questions without answer.

the reason why i post here.

i suspect the problem arroses when scp transfers a sole file having a
size lower than the CHUNK one ?

this is my experience the default value for the CHUNK being 2048 and i
get that message for sile on the order of 500 bytes.

at the contrary, if i do a recursive directory upload with most of the
files being above 10 times the CHUNK, no prob at all.

also, when the files are around 500 bytes they are well uploaded despite
the error message.

note that the speed might be of concern because i'm uploading into a
microSD card of a mobile phone.

any other did have experiment like that ?