scp in python

Michael Hudson

Michael said:
Is there a scp (ssh) written in Python ?

conch (part of twisted) has something to do with ssh... dunno if it
does scp or how hard it would be to extend it to do it if it doesn't.

Cheers,
mwh

David Mertz

|Is there a scp (ssh) written in Python ?

If it's worth anything, in my latest installment on Twisted, for IBM
developerWorks:

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-twist4.html

I write a trivial 'scp' client as an example.

Twisted is almost certainly overkill if you just need scp, and my
example does about a tenth of what a real client should. But you could
easily develop a real one using the same ideas.

Yours, David...