    how do do that? (Win2k Pro SP4)

    Thanks in advance,
    Alan
    Alan Illeman, Aug 3, 2004

  2. Alan Illeman

    PeterMcC Guest

    Alan Illeman wrote in
    <>

    > My apologies if this is OT. If want to display an image
    > on my webpage of a running program on my desktop,
    > how do do that? (Win2k Pro SP4)

    Press PrtScr and paste.

    --
    PeterMcC
    inappropriate or offensive in any way,
    PeterMcC, Aug 3, 2004

  3. Alan Illeman

    rf Guest

    Alan Illeman

    > My apologies if this is OT. If want to display an image
    > on my webpage of a running program on my desktop,
    > how do do that? (Win2k Pro SP4)

    Press Alt Print Screen?

    Use your favourite image editor?

    --
    Cheers
    Richard.
    rf, Aug 3, 2004
  4. Alan Illeman

    Toby Inkster Guest

    Alan Illeman wrote:

    > My apologies if this is OT. If want to display an image
    > on my webpage of a running program on my desktop,
    > how do do that? (Win2k Pro SP4)

    Do you mean you want a static picture of your screen on the web page like
    this?
    http://examples.tobyinkster.co.uk/Screenshot

    Or do you mean you want live motion pictures of whatever is on your screen
    to be visible on your web page?

    If the former, read the other two replies in this thread. If the latter,
    google for TightVNC (and look into the VNC Java Applet along with
    read-only VNC access).

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
    Toby Inkster, Aug 3, 2004
  5. Alan Illeman

    Alan Illeman Guest

    "Alan Illeman" <> wrote in message
    > My apologies if this is OT. If want to display an image
    > on my webpage of a running program on my desktop,
    > how do do that? (Win2k Pro SP4)
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    > Alan

    Thanks PeterMcC, rf and Toby Inkster - shift-PrintScreen
    works fine. I'm using PhotoShop too.
    Alan Illeman, Aug 5, 2004