Screen flashes :- Smart Navigation under Frames

Guest

Hi,
I am using Smart Navigation to avoid screen flashes during refresh / reload of web pages which are under frames. Following is the physical layout of pages and their attributes.

Main.aspx contains frameset which has 4 frames underit in which there are individual web pages. 3 of the webpages in respective frames refresh after a stipulated amount of time. Each of these contain a refrence to external css files and refresh is done using javascript timer. I have tried removing css files in these pages and also tried using meta refresh but the flashes still occur. Furthermore, I also set smart navigation=true in each of these individual webpages while disabling the same in Main.aspx, still the flashes occur.

What could be the problem??? Any clue?

I would appreciate any help on avoiding these screen flashes.

Thanks

John Saunders

Sachin Kuchinad said:
Hi,
I am using Smart Navigation to avoid screen flashes during refresh /
reload of web pages which are under frames. Following is the physical layout
of pages and their attributes.
Main.aspx contains frameset which has 4 frames underit in which there are
individual web pages. 3 of the webpages in respective frames refresh after a
stipulated amount of time. Each of these contain a refrence to external css
files and refresh is done using javascript timer. I have tried removing css
files in these pages and also tried using meta refresh but the flashes still
occur. Furthermore, I also set smart navigation=true in each of these
individual webpages while disabling the same in Main.aspx, still the flashes
occur.
What could be the problem??? Any clue?

SmartNavigation is known to have several bugs. I never use it.