'Screen-Keyboard' after click on an edit-box

Andreas Horneff

Hi at all,

I've got a problem. I've a program written in Borland C++ Builder which is
running
on a small PC with a Touch-Screen.
At the program are several Edit-Boxes. Is there a posibility, that a
Keyboard will pop up
at the screen, whenn I click on the Edit-Box? I've no idear, how I can solve
my problem.

I hope that someone can help me.

Thanks Andreas

Sorry for my bad english...

Victor Bazarov

Andreas said:
I've got a problem. I've a program written in Borland C++ Builder which is
running
on a small PC with a Touch-Screen.
At the program are several Edit-Boxes. Is there a posibility, that a
Keyboard will pop up
at the screen, whenn I click on the Edit-Box? I've no idear, how I can solve
my problem.

Is there a C++ language question somewhere here?
I hope that someone can help me.

Not in this newsgroup... Try comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.