    Thanks in advance...

    Bryan

    , Mar 18, 2007

  2. Hal Rosser Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Does anyone have recommendations on screen recording software to
    > capture Java2D-based software on the windows platform?
    >
    > The few I had on hand would not record the panel contents, and I don't
    > want to corrupt, er.. install lots of programs to find one that will
    > work.
    >
    > Thanks in advance...
    >
    > Bryan

    here's one
    http://www.camstudio.org/

    Hal Rosser, Mar 19, 2007

    On Mar 19, 12:18 am, wrote:
    > Does anyone have recommendations on screen recording software to
    > capture Java2D-based software on the windows platform?
    >
    > The few I had on hand would not record the panel contents, and I don't
    > want to corrupt, er.. install lots of programs to find one that will
    > work.
    >
    > Thanks in advance...
    >
    > Bryan

    Not sure if this is what you are looking for:

    java.awt.Robot robot = new Robot ( getGraphicsConfiguration
    ( ).getDevice ( ) ) ;

    BufferedImage capture = robot.createScreenCapture ( new Rectangle
    ( windowRect.x ,
    windowRect.y , windowRect.width , windowRect.height ) ) ;

    will screen capture (from the main screen) within java code.

    , Mar 19, 2007

    On Mar 18, 8:05 pm, "Hal Rosser" <> wrote:

    > here's onehttp://www.camstudio.org/

    Thanks, I'll give it a try.

    , Mar 21, 2007