Screen resolution

Bart Schelkens

Hi,

is there a way in asp.net to find out what the screen-resolution is that the
viewer is using to view your site?

Thx

Guest

Not on the initial request (I don't think). What you can try is to use
JavaScript to erad the screen resolution via client-side script, enter that
information into a hidden input element, and have the same JS function submit
the form back with the resolution on the querystring... something like that.

Now, there may be a better answer out there (ahem), but I'm pre-coffee here,
cut me some slack. :)

Kevin Spencer

On the client-side using JavaScript: screen.width and screen.height.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer