    is there a way in asp.net to find out what the screen-resolution is that the
    viewer is using to view your site?

    Thx

    Bart Schelkens, Aug 6, 2004

  2. Not on the initial request (I don't think). What you can try is to use
    JavaScript to erad the screen resolution via client-side script, enter that
    information into a hidden input element, and have the same JS function submit
    the form back with the resolution on the querystring... something like that.

    Now, there may be a better answer out there (ahem), but I'm pre-coffee here,
    cut me some slack. :)

    ---
    Greg Hurlman
    ghurlman*AT*squaretwo*DOT*net
    http://blogs.squaretwo.net

    =?Utf-8?B?R3JlZyBIdXJsbWFu?=, Aug 6, 2004

  3. On the client-side using JavaScript: screen.width and screen.height.

    --
    HTH,
    Kevin Spencer

    Kevin Spencer, Aug 6, 2004