    the stock ticker...

    Thanks for your help,

    niv

    niv, Oct 8, 2004

  2. Here's a place to start:

    ..NET Screen Scraping in depth

    http://aspalliance.com/articleViewer.aspx?aId=236&pId=1

    =?Utf-8?B?S2VuIENveCBbTWljcm9zb2Z0IE1WUF0=?=, Oct 8, 2004

  3. niv

    Scott Allen Guest

    You can use the WebRequest or WebClient classes from the System.Net
    namespace to pull the entire page down. Then you'll need to use string
    functions like IndexOf or RegEx pattern matching to locate the exact
    section of the page with the information you need. Hopefully there
    will be something unique near the content you need that you can search
    for.

    I have an article with some example code:
    http://odetocode.com/Articles/162.aspx

    --
    Scott
    http://www.OdeToCode.com/blogs/scott/