screen scraping

usha

Hi All,
I have written an VB application using web browser component to screen
scrape some web pages .I was wondering if i can
rewrite this app in ASP.NET
these are the tasks I need to accomplish
1) enter query and click the submit button
2) display the result list from the web page based on the query
3) download pdf documents associated with the result list
I about appreciate any pointers on this
Thanks