Screen Snap Shot

S Chapman

I have a bug tracking ASP.Net application in which the users want to
upload the snap shot of the screen when an error occurs in the
application that they are testing. How can I transfer the contents of
the client's clipboard (the user will press Print Screen key when the
error occurs) to my webpage inside the bug tracker webbapp?

Any assistence will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

David

You can't unless you have an activex control in your page, or you create an
application that the user downloads which they paste into that connects to a
webservice.

Perhaps your application (if it is a desktop app) has a bug reporting
section where your users can paste their image that connects to your
webservice.

--
Best regards,
Dave Colliver.