    I hope some of you find it useful,

    Thanks!

    Timothy

    timothy crosley, Mar 26, 2013

  2. Re: Screencast: Creating and deploying an advanced python webapplication in under 15 minutes!

    I apologize for the audio from the original screen cast, it was really sub-par. I bought a new microphone and re-recorded it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L8TsmrZPLg&feature=youtu.be

    Thanks!

    Timothy

    timothy crosley, Mar 29, 2013

  3. timothy crosley

    Karim Guest

    On 29/03/2013 14:53, timothy crosley wrote:
    > I apologize for the audio from the original screen cast, it was really sub-par. I bought a new microphone and re-recorded it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L8TsmrZPLg&feature=youtu.be
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    > Timothy
    >
    > On Tuesday, March 26, 2013 4:54:15 AM UTC-4, timothy crosley wrote:
    >> Hi,
    >>

    >> I've created a screen cast showing how a message board with live-validation and Ajax calls written in python can be built and deployed in under 15 minutes. You can view it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucougrZK9wI
    >>

    >> I hope some of you find it useful,
    >>

    >> Thanks!
    >>

    >> Timothy

    Hi Timothy,

    Very interesting!

    Thx a lot!
    Cheers
    Karim

    Karim, Mar 29, 2013
  4. Re: Screencast: Creating and deploying an advanced python webapplication in under 15 minutes!

    Thanks Karim!

    timothy crosley, Mar 30, 2013
  5. Re: Screencast: Creating and deploying an advanced python webapplication in under 15 minutes!

    timothy crosley, Mar 30, 2013