Screencast for installing Ruby on OS X

Todd Werth

I've created a screencast showing how to install Ruby and Ruby on Rails
from a new install of OS X Tiger.

I found that a lot of tutorials out there skip little steps that cause
people to get stuck, so I figured a screencast would be good, because
you can see everything I do.

I also install iTerm and TextMate, so basically I go from nothing to
everything you need to develop in Ruby and RoR. I didn't get to
databases and other things like Subversion, as it was getting long, but
perhaps I'll do additional screencasts for them later.

I hope it is helpful to someone, you can find it here:
http://www.infinitered.com/blog/?p=6

-Todd-

Gary Lowder