screenshot

Lau Lei Cheong

Rather than the screenshot, what you can do is to save the HTML code of the
remote web page.
Unless you have a built-in HTML renderer in your ASP.NET project, you can't
possibly get
the screenshot saved as image.

Nick Malik

Lau Lei Cheung is right, Aaron. The image you showed is of a web page,
which means that you want a picture of a rendered page, as it appears to a
web client.
You would need to download all images from the web server, and the HTML, and
modify the HTML to get the images from your download cache, and then store
all of it together. IE does this when you save a page locally as an MHT.

Perhaps you can ask IE to do this for you, but I don't have any idea of how
to do that.

Good luck,
--- Nick

Scott M.

Copying the HTML wouldn't get you the images used in the page though, you'd
need to save the referenced image files also.