screenshot

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Aaron, Oct 5, 2004.

  1. Aaron

    Aaron Guest

    Aaron, Oct 5, 2004

  2. Rather than the screenshot, what you can do is to save the HTML code of the
    remote web page.
    Unless you have a built-in HTML renderer in your ASP.NET project, you can't
    possibly get
    the screenshot saved as image.

    "Aaron" <> ¦b¶l¥ó news:
    ¤¤¼¶¼g...

    Lau Lei Cheong, Oct 5, 2004

  3. Aaron

    Nick Malik Guest

    Lau Lei Cheung is right, Aaron. The image you showed is of a web page,
    which means that you want a picture of a rendered page, as it appears to a
    web client.
    You would need to download all images from the web server, and the HTML, and
    modify the HTML to get the images from your download cache, and then store
    all of it together. IE does this when you save a page locally as an MHT.

    Perhaps you can ask IE to do this for you, but I don't have any idea of how
    to do that.

    Good luck,
    --- Nick

    Nick Malik, Oct 5, 2004
  4. Aaron

    Scott M. Guest

    Copying the HTML wouldn't get you the images used in the page though, you'd
    need to save the referenced image files also.

    Scott M., Oct 5, 2004
  5. Aaron

    Scott Guest

    Scott, Oct 6, 2004