Screenshots please

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Toby A Inkster, Jul 5, 2003.

  1. Toby A Inkster, Jul 5, 2003

  2. On Sat, 05 Jul 2003 18:36:33 +0100, Toby A Inkster
    <> wrote:

    >Hi people
    >
    >Could someone please send me a screenshot or two of this page in IE5.x or
    >IE6?

    No. Take your own damn screenshots.
    William Starr Moake, Jul 5, 2003

  3. On Sat, 05 Jul 2003 14:13:47 -0400, spaghetti wrote:
    > http://aspyre.net/temp/alt.html/for-toby.png

    Thanks. IE6 does a surprisingly good job. :)

    William Starr Moake <> wrote:
    | No. Take your own damn screenshots.

    Don't have access to a computer with IE on it (well, I think I have an old
    copy of IE 3 kicking around somewhere) until Monday. Apologies if I
    offended your sensibilities.

    playing://Random/stereophonics_-_handbags_and_gladrags.ogg
    Toby A Inkster, Jul 5, 2003
  4. Toby A Inkster

    chlori Guest

    chlori, Jul 5, 2003
  5. I see you've already got a few screen shots so I won't send another ......
    but, the shots don't show you the links in the lefthand box disapear when
    you hover over them (well, I recon they go white so effectively disapear).
    If you meant to do this, I'm sorry, if not well there you go some useful
    feedback.
    Chris Leonard, Jul 5, 2003