screwed up in mozilla why?

Steve Pugh

Richard said:
http://1-large-world.com/stargate/movie/

While the page looks just fine in IE 6, in mozilla it looks like crapola.
Would be this due to the image sizing or what?

Looks the same in Opera 7 as in Gecko browsers. It's due to the CSS
code having been written to fit IE's bugs. With a few tweaks I've
gotten it looking mostly the same in IE6, NN7.1 and Opera 7.23. I
would post a fixed page but you would only complain if I did, so
instead you have to start by adding a width to div.window and by
adding a clear to div.floor2. Then tweak other values as needed.

Steve

Richard

Steve Pugh said:
Looks the same in Opera 7 as in Gecko browsers. It's due to the CSS
code having been written to fit IE's bugs. With a few tweaks I've
gotten it looking mostly the same in IE6, NN7.1 and Opera 7.23. I
would post a fixed page but you would only complain if I did, so
instead you have to start by adding a width to div.window and by
adding a clear to div.floor2. Then tweak other values as needed.

Steve

We learn by doing right?
I'll fiddle around with it and when it works in mozilla the way it's
supposed to, then I'll be satisfied. Sort of.
I kind of figured it's the simple things.

Richard

Looks the same in Opera 7 as in Gecko browsers. It's due to the CSS
code having been written to fit IE's bugs. With a few tweaks I've
gotten it looking mostly the same in IE6, NN7.1 and Opera 7.23. I
would post a fixed page but you would only complain if I did, so
instead you have to start by adding a width to div.window and by
adding a clear to div.floor2. Then tweak other values as needed.

Got the image problem solved anyway.
Working on the other two problems now.
Maybe a few zillion I should say?