script aborting

joe

1/1000 times this statement fails msg = parsed->body; using email mime
modules. i am using strict on my pl file, is there a way to cause the
script to keep running when this statement fails? thanks.

Tad McClellan

joe said:
1/1000 times this statement fails msg = parsed->body;

What does "fails" mean when you say it?

Are any messages issued? What do they say exactly?

using email mime
modules.

There are lots of them. Which one are you using?

i am using strict on my pl file,

Are you getting messages about strict violations?

is there a way to cause the
script to keep running when this statement fails?

That depends on how it fails, and you haven't told us how it fails.

A diagnosis is much easier to make if you know a symptom or two...