    1/1000 times this statement fails msg = parsed->body; using email mime
    modules. i am using strict on my pl file, is there a way to cause the
    script to keep running when this statement fails? thanks.
    joe, May 19, 2004

  2. joe <> wrote:

    > 1/1000 times this statement fails msg = parsed->body;

    What does "fails" mean when you say it?

    Are any messages issued? What do they say exactly?

    > using email mime
    > modules.

    There are lots of them. Which one are you using?

    > i am using strict on my pl file,

    Are you getting messages about strict violations?

    > is there a way to cause the
    > script to keep running when this statement fails?

    That depends on how it fails, and you haven't told us how it fails.

    A diagnosis is much easier to make if you know a symptom or two...

    Tad McClellan SGML consulting
    Perl programming
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Tad McClellan, May 19, 2004