<script> allowing more than one URI reference in SRC attribute?

Axel Dahmen

Hi,

Is this valid HTML? Or is this some hidden but accepted feature? Or is this just something their web server uses to generate one single, big, JavaScript file?

Can someone please enlighten me?

TIA,
Axel Dahmen

David Dorward

No, they have one URI which has commas in it.
Is this valid HTML?
yes

Or is this some hidden but accepted feature?

nothing hidden about it
Or is this just something their web server uses to generate one single, big, JavaScript file?

What happens on the server is not transparent. That's a possible
scenario.

Axel Dahmen

I see... Thanks, David, for enlightening me!

Best regards,
Axel Dahmen