Script exeption ...'CActiveScriptEngine::AddScriptlet()'..

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Mikael Boedker, Aug 18, 2004.

  1. Hi

    Well, like a lot of other people I have a problem that's about to drive me
    nuts...

    1-2 times a day, one of our webservers dumps the following to the
    application log:

    Error: File /default.asp Script Engine Exception. A ScriptEngine threw
    expection 'C00000FD' in 'IActiveScriptParse::parseScriptText()' from
    'CActiveScriptEngine::AddScriptlet()'..
    For additional information specific to this message please visit the
    Microsoft Online Support site located at:

    Call one of the websites on the server and the webserver states the following:

    Microsoft VBScript compilation error '800a03e9'

    Out of memory

    /Default.asp, line 0

    or

    HTTP 500 Error ...

    Well, not a lot of help in these messages (at least not for me ... ).

    Now ... has anybody seen - and mayby solved - this problem before, then I
    would appreceate any help or guidance.

    Thanks
    Mikael Boedker

    Mikael Boedker, Aug 18, 2004