    http://javascript.internet.com/miscellaneous/fading-slide-show.html
    The link for the pizza shop's web site is www.marengopizzatogo.com Any
    help is appreciated.

    Anthony, Dec 26, 2006

  2. And thus spoke Anthony...

    > Can someone please help me?

    Surely not here. Javascript and Java are two totaly different (ok, let's
    say "rather different") things. But I would advise you to simply search
    Google for a good JavaScript tutorial...

    Flo

    Flo 'Irian' Schaetz, Dec 26, 2006

  3. Flo 'Irian' Schaetz <> wrote:

    > > Can someone please help me?

    > Surely not here. Javascript and Java are two totaly different (ok, let's
    > say "rather different") things. But I would advise you to simply search
    > Google for a good JavaScript tutorial...

    comp.lang.javascript would also have been an excellent suggestion.

    Christopher Benson-Manica, Dec 26, 2006
  4. And thus spoke Christopher Benson-Manica...

    > comp.lang.javascript would also have been an excellent suggestion.

    I'm rather confident that he's able to find it himself, as he already
    found a newsgroup for Java... So he's at least able to search the
    newsgroup names :)

    Flo

    Flo 'Irian' Schaetz, Dec 26, 2006