Script help

Anthony

Can someone please help me? I built a rather basic website for a pizza
shop owned by mother-in-law and want to jazz it up a little with some
picture fades on the home page. I created the site in FP and wanted to
know if someone could help me with the scripting for the fade. A link
to the script was provided for me in the FP group but I am not exactly
sure where to put it in the scripting of my home page. The link is
http://javascript.internet.com/miscellaneous/fading-slide-show.html
The link for the pizza shop's web site is www.marengopizzatogo.com Any
help is appreciated.

Flo 'Irian' Schaetz

And thus spoke Anthony...
Can someone please help me?

Surely not here. Javascript and Java are two totaly different (ok, let's
say "rather different") things. But I would advise you to simply search
Google for a good JavaScript tutorial...

Flo

Christopher Benson-Manica

Surely not here. Javascript and Java are two totaly different (ok, let's
say "rather different") things. But I would advise you to simply search
Google for a good JavaScript tutorial...

comp.lang.javascript would also have been an excellent suggestion.

Flo 'Irian' Schaetz

And thus spoke Christopher Benson-Manica...
comp.lang.javascript would also have been an excellent suggestion.

I'm rather confident that he's able to find it himself, as he already
found a newsgroup for Java... So he's at least able to search the
newsgroup names :)

Flo