  1. Lynda

    Lynda Guest

    Script timed out - how do i fix this?
    Lynda, Feb 8, 2007

  2. Lynda

    Evertjan. Guest

    Lynda wrote on 08 feb 2007 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:

    > Script timed out - how do i fix this?

    By telling us more about your script, your error and your setup.

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.
    Evertjan., Feb 8, 2007

    http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2066

    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"
    Bob Barrows [MVP], Feb 8, 2007
  4. Lynda

    Bob Lehmann Guest

    Make it faster.

    Bob Lehmann

    Bob Lehmann, Feb 9, 2007
  5. Lynda

    amatuer Guest

    On Feb 8, 5:18 pm, "Lynda" <> wrote:
    > Script timed out - how do i fix this?

    Try this: Response.Buffer = False
    amatuer, Feb 9, 2007
  6. "amatuer" <> wrote in message
    > On Feb 8, 5:18 pm, "Lynda" <> wrote:
    > > Script timed out - how do i fix this?

    > Try this: Response.Buffer = False

    The won't make the script go any faster. In fact it will slow it down
    making more likely to timeout.
    Anthony Jones, Feb 9, 2007
  7. Lynda

    Roland Hall Guest